Tuesday, May 17, 2005

the road to the finals...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Idol was on fire tonight and the game is really on…. and music mogul Clive Davis was there to join in the fun... though he's really too old to enjoy anything wahehe... i do like though how he acts all Donald Trump when he's critiquing... waheheh

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Vonzell is up first with the song picked out for her by Clive Davis. Not as great as the renditions of Anwar and Jasmine but the high notes were definitely great. She may never love this way again but I do hope she performs better the next time--- or maybe not… wahehehe…

Verdict: Okay

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

BO is now up the stage with his Elton John song, something even I (like Randy) thought would be a wrong song for him. But surprisingly it did work. All of a sudden, I was seeing Fantasia all over his face and that winning glow. Man, can he really be the next Idol… Pls. Don’t let the sun go down on me… make my girl win…

Verdict: Better

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Carrie is still crying, without tears though. I hate it when people call her wooden, yes I know she needs to convey her emotions better but she definitely doesn’t move like a wood… wahehe.. I’m fighting for her life here…

Verdict: Good

Riddler’s ranking:
1. Bo
2. Carrie
3. Vonzell

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Baby V is back, and wow! That was a great performance, probably her best yet, what am I saying, her best ever since this will be her final week. Simon said, that now they have a real competition, wah.. stop it!!! she’s not gonna make it!!!! Didn't know he part of the chain of fools...

Verdict: Better

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bogart has the balls to sing without the band, and I gotta say, he’s out to win. It is as if he’s been keeping all of this from everyone and strike when everyone wasn’t listening. That was the difference between him and Connie, the latter started early, and then all of a sudden, a couple of so-so performance caused him the boot… Within a dream, he’s certainly the wizard, such a wise move…

Verdict: Better

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh, my f***in’ God! Carrie did not just do that? WOW!!!! Now I’m really convince she should win this, it was brilliant. Making most out of nothing at all is really her style, that note WOW!!! And I mean WOW!!!!

Verdict: Best

Riddler’s ranking:
1. Carrie
2. Bo
3. Vonzell


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Last chance Vonzie, and poor girly, she gave it away on that one.. yup, it’s her style but there’s nothing in there to make her special… she had a great run but it’s gotta end here.. I love her from the beginning, in fact, if you can remember she’s my second girl in this competition, but she’s gotta go… we’ll miss you Unitel Postal Service girl. Hopefully someday we’ll hear your voice on the radio…

Verdict: Good

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thank God, a bad song from Bo at long last! Well, it wasn’t that bad but it was not as great as the last two performance so it’s a good thing. Man, but Paula’s right, I’m feeling really nervous for Carrie, okay, I know she’s going to the finals, but going after Bo, it may lead to her downfallI can’t get no satisfaction cuz Bo’s doing well… grrrr

Verdict: Good

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Our girl is out for a last punch, and she does it country style, Shania Twain never looked this pretty, waheheh.. man, I feel like a woman will be the last thing I’ll think about when I see Carrie, but she did look a little fat on that dress… don’t worry farm girl, you got this one in the bag, well at least, maybe two weeks ago.. wahhhhhhhh

Verdict: Better

Riddler’s ranking:
1. Carrie
2. Bo
3. Vonzell

That’s it… just one more week and we’re bound to wait fro another year… man! Time flies so fast… I hope the starts get it right tomorrow… pls… let my baby get through…

-Riddler OUT!

Who should go:
Vonzell
Who might go:
Carrie (huhu)
Who will go:
Vonzell (pls…)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home