Thursday, April 14, 2005

IDOL birthyear results....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You’re back on Idol and somehow I just feel that Fat Pig will not be sent home tonight…. God damn it!!!!!!! I dunno why…. Hmm… why is Ryan all dressed-up??? This is the first time he actually wore a tie…. There’s something fishy going on…. In case you still dunno, it’s a one-hour result show… a sign that there might be a shocker.. and Ryan clearly said that in the beginning of the show… my fear that Scott is safe just got stronger… and Fox is desperate for higher ratings…

Anyways, let’s start the gibberish talks… First and foremost, let’s talk about the tongue thing… yup, I forgot to mention yesterday that Constantine did showed off his truly long tongue and it was so funny…. And what’s even funnier is Anthony looking so scared and about to puke… man, he was so nervous and it was really funny….

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Before they continue the talks it’s time for the winning AI single.. yup, it’s the one I like “When you tell me that you love me”… however, voting didn’t really make much sense since the other two songs are also part of the single… hahah… so great… but their performance was not so much.. Vonzell rocked but they were all trying to outsung each other… I mean the notes were way, way higher…. And at time out of proportion waheheh

Now let’s continue the talks, oh my God, Carrie was actually sick yesterday.. poor girly.. but it’s alright… she’s safe.. that I assure you… and Nadia, oh ,Nadia, you’re probably a beauty queen in your past life… all the world-peace answers just make me wanna puke… and Anwar man, he’s the real beauty queen.. he would have won Ms. Universe with that answer… it was really funny…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And now, Ryan just said that the bottom three will get the chance to sing their fave song this season.. yippee!!! Now I wanna be in the bottom three… such a good news ei??? So he asked fat pig what’s his fave he answered two… ha... such a stupid pig… so he said, okie Against all Odds. And oh, sing it now!!!! Wahahah he’s in the bottom three!!!!!!! Yahoo he might be going home!!!!!

After that utterly terrible performance from the fat pig, Carrie is next… she’s s scared especially since she had to endure 30 minutes of her time, smelling the stink seating next to her… that fat pig.. okie, I told yah she’s safe.. yippee!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So what’s the surprise, ah okay, Bo’s in the bottom three… that’s not much of a surprise… and man, he’s head is on the line next week after that I don’t care comment…. People may not feel the urge to vote for him if he keeps that attitude…. if he feels that way he better keep it to himself…. He gave a wonderful Remedy performance… hope he don’t go home tonight… that was really great… I felt like I was in a concert…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh, Nadia’s also in the bottom three… she sings you don’t have to say you love me…. She does fine… and Simon clearly told her that if she didn’t chose to sing that song she wouldn’t be standing there right now, and guess what he’s right… and she admitted it by saying that her choice seems to be not working anymore.. that was really funny…. God I hope I can save her…. Simon’s looking tired of all of this and man it’s time to make somebody sit down who is it gonna be???

WHHHHHHHHHHATTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s the PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can he be safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who votes for this pig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!! not another week of him I hate him so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okie, be calm…. These two deserves to stay man, who is it gonna be… oh, poor Nadia…. Man, she’s crying… I really like her now…. I’ll miss her vein stricken performances… I live for that… waheheh. She looked like Nikko on that last shot where she was wearing her glasses… weird… good luck to her and good luck to us…. Another week with that pig…. God must be crazy….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home