Tuesday, May 10, 2005

the country and the philly.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After two weeks of absence, I’m back to give you the latest buzz about Idol…. Well, first let’s review what happened tonight…

Ryan reminded us of how great this week has been, especially for Paula. The fans (and even Simon) seemed to have given their full support to her and she looked surprisingly younger!!!! Just like last week, there are two themes for tonight, two completely different types of music: The Country and The Philly. Enough said. Let’s see how the fab four will fair...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh, don’t you just love their accents? Haha! I’m talking about the friends of my girl Carrie, yup, she going up first tonight, and it’s gonna be one hot performance. It’s our country girl meets country theme. What can possibly go wrong? Nothing!!! She nailed it and man was that fun!!! The girl just showed us how they do it country style. I loved it; the judges loved it; everyone loved it, except for those who hate Carrie cuz they don’t look us pretty as our farm girl… I’ll hop on to your sin wagon anytime..

Verdict: Best

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now, it’s time for Bo, possibly his worst performance of all. And the look ain’t that pretty either. Who ever told him to let all his facial hair loose needs some good spankin’. I know that it’s a great day to be alive, but not the best day to sing that song….

Verdict: Worse

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Baby V is up next, also with her worst performance of all. She looked terrified and she sounded horrible. Something is definitely up, and I dunno if Paula’s just really crazy, but asking how she’s doing in front of 20+ M viewers when you something is wrong is definitely a move to force outburst. And Vonzell did end up crying. What’s wrong with her??? How do I live without you, is that dedicated to the dog or the grandmother???

Verdict: Worst

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I never thought this day would come but it did came. Anthony as the last performer. Ha! Well, it wasn’t that bad, but not that great either. He’s cute and all but not a great performer. Somehow I just got sick of all the shouting and screaming that I just wanna turn off the volume of the screen and just watch him. I’m already there… I’ll do it next time..

Verdict: Good

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now it’s time for the classics of Kenny Gamble and Leon Huff and our farm girl needs to exchange the leather wardrobe and country boots for a white-shirt and weird-looking pants. What the hell was she thinking??? Unlike Simon, I will not blame the band, it was a lousy song choice indeed but I think Carrie was able to pull it off. The high notes were great and that’s good enough for me. If you don’t know me by now, I’m just your craziest fan waheheh… and oh, she cried too…

Verdict: Okay

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

BO is out for revenge, no, not against Donald Trump. But their looks are almost at the same scale. I said it before and I’ll say it again, lose the shades. Bogart, you’re not that famous yet. For the love of money, please here my plea… don’t wear it again… nonetheless, it was a terrific performance.

Verdict: Best

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Vonzell finally got a grip and she’s back to her sweet, fun-loving self. She’s definitely great with these Disco type of songs and she nailed this one pretty well. If we are to consider omens, this is a bad choice… During the Top 4, Latoya was the third performer and she also sang this song at that time. I just hope you don’t leave me this way… not now… I wanna see you in the top three.

Verdict: Better

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anthony sang the same song as Carrie. If you’ll ask me, not much difference, except the song sounded better with him. Probably because it is a male song. Still not convince that he deserves to stay and definitely not the best performance tonight. Sorry….

Verdict: Okay

It was mostly a one win, one lose performance for each of them, except for Anthony who pulled of a back-to-back so-so. How will it fair tomorrow??? It is as much of a mystery to me as it is to you.

Riddler OUT!

Riddler’s rankings:

Country
1) Carrie (4)
2) Anthony (3)
3) Bo (2)
4) Vonzell (1)

Philly

1) Bo (4)
2) Vonzell (3)
3) Anthony (2)
4) Carrie (1)


RED -should be on the Bottom two….

Who should go:
Vonzell
Who might go:
Anthony
Who will go:
Vonzell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home