Thursday, April 21, 2005

IDOL ulTimaTe UPSET!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I OFFICIALLY HATE IDOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could not believe it!!!!!!!! I mean I really can’t….

Why????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Okay, so wasn’t able to make a recap of the earlier show cuz I was away… I did felt that Anwar is in the danger of being in the bottom three because of his jumping around the stage but I did not expect him to be booted out!!!! Especially since that sick pig is still there!!!!!! I hate it, I really do…. I’d paste here something I posted on an idol forum regarding the elimination of Anwar…

"man, when i found out that anwar was given the boot i was so depressed that it kept on playing in my head while watching nicole and sean penn.... and when i arrived home and found out my beau was breaking up with me, i couldn't care less, i was just so depress about anwar that i had no time to mourn or whatsoever for what should have been of greater importance.... damn it! idol is making me crazy... is there a cure for this??? drug companies should be seriously thinking about finding a cure for this... the market is pretty huge.... "



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It’s a good thing I moved on already…. I was really depressed yesterday.. I mean really depressed…. I love Anwar and he’s such a pure talent…. I hate it!!!! I’ll miss him terribly….

I hate the group song… it was terrible…. But I was surprised to see Carrie playing the guitars…. That was really great….. And Bo, just gained my respect for staying in the middle… very nice of him….. maybe, I just might start routing for you…. Now, it’s all Carrie…. And I will no longer mention that pig in this site until he got booted out…. Since he don’t deserve to be there and all, why bother to write him up??? He’s not worth it….Damn! I miss Anwar already… I hope I would not have to put up with another disappointing result show…. I had been for the last 4 weeks… I just couldn’t take no more…. the rocker, the country girl and the thespian will surely battle it out for the top spot with Carrie as the shoe in and the two “two rockers” will try to outwin each other with the one who puts up the best show winning…. I love Vonzell but don’t think she have enough gas to reach the top 3… and Anthony, he’s cute and all, but not enough to win vocally, just not enough….

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I miss Anwar…. America please vote for the right performer and not on the basis of religion or whatsoever, having said that, I still think America will vote for the right Idol, it doesn’t concern me who amongst the 4 win cuz they’re all great…. (Con, Car, Von, Bo)…

Here’s something to remember Anwar with…. His losing pose….

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And the gay couple from hell is gone!!!! Yippee!!!! At least the Amazing Race had a very nice result….

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home