Sunday, April 17, 2005

the race, survival and others...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Welcome to the second half of the seventh race around the world. They’re going back to India and man, I hate it! Why do they always have to return to that country? I guess it’s really much of a challenge to go around it, with the culture and all. How I wish they would return here in the Philippines.

Anyways, Rob and Amber are still in front of the pack, but this leg of the race ain’t over yet, which means there’s more next week and I can hardly wait especially since the teaser seemed really interesting. I loved what Ron said about their luck… “if not for bad luck we’d have no luck at all” such an optimist that former POW…. Meredith and Gretchen are at the bottom of the group but I hope they exchange places by the end of the race with the extremely irksome gay couple, Lynn and Alex.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In survivor, it’s over guys… it’s in history. Ulong tribe is the only tribe in the history of Survivor that didn’t win a single immunity challenge. I am so freakin’ glad though that Stephanie is safe. I kinda started to like Colby though cuz he attempted to save Steph’s ass by putting his not so naïve ass on the line…. Hahaa… I’m such a pig…. Now he’s gone and the first member of the jury…

I saw the final episode of The Last Comic Standing… man, I actually think Dat Phan is the least funny among the 5. But he won!!! I honestly thought the fat guy was a shoe in, I guess I was wrong. But I love them all especially Rob Cantrell, man he’s crazy!!!!! And Rich Voss is actually such a joy to watch as a comic I never really felt that he was funny at all.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And oh, I didn’t like the latest episode of Lost… I’m losing my interest……

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home