Tuesday, April 26, 2005

iDOL goes ReCeNt....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I’m back with your idol recap and man, the rumors of a country theme is all a fluke… instead, they had a difficult time choosing from songs released from 2000 and above… And it clearly showed the entire show…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

First performer is the darling, Carrie, we are treated to a flashback of her former country life, how much she loves her animals---more than people. Waheheh How her Mom loves her so much and how prettier she is than her sisters… Okay, enough of that let’s see her channel some Martina Mcbride… She did alright, the song choice was horrible, God, there’s a lot of great country songs from that time, why did she have to pick that one!!! When God Fearin’ Women get the Blues they’d better vote for her... it will break my heart to see her go especially since she’s pretty sick… poor Carrie… she’s coughing the entire time she was on stage… I love you Carrie….

Verdict: Okay

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bo Bice gets back-to-back hits... I Don’t Want to Be the one to say this but he did pretty good, probably the best tonight… we’ll see…. He was totally in his element… and I love that song… who sang that originally???? Oh, Bo has a girlfriend… and his Sugar Money friends are pretty okay with him joining the contest but I’m not okay with what Simon described as the Lenny Kravitz shades... it looked ugly on him…

Verdict: Best

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Baby V is out to make a show… We’ve seen how she throws those karate Chops and how she sends America’s mail right to their homes… Now let’s see her do some Christina… She nailed it but I do have to agree with Simon, she was off-key during the first verse but she was able to save herself when it was time for the high notes…. Baby V is proving she deserves to be here… I Turn to you in case something happens to my girl…

Verdict: Good

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Perhaps the riskiest song choice tonight, Anthony is doing some Celine Dion and I’m worried sick he’s gonna make some crazy ass out of it… but... he did it!!! wow!!! Those notes!!! I was actually hoping that the camera would point out to Aiken to see how he reacted…. They sound almost completely the same and with the same range… except Clay is better…. We’ll see…. I just hope I surrender is not his farewell cry…

Verdict: Better

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What’s with Ryan comparing Connie to Clay?????? Anyways, another risky choice and he sucked… well vocally… the performance was all-out but the voice was screechy all over and it didn’t felt good on the ears… He has never been in the bottom three but I’m pretty sure he’ll be there tomorrow, let’s just hope he don’t get booted out…. How you remind me is the Greek boy out to win and I would love to see you croon your way to the top 3 the incoming weeks

Verdict: Bad

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I was so scared that Scott will actually do great cuz he was the last one, the last one usually gives the best performance if not a great one…. But man, if Connie’s vocal sucked… his STINKED!!!! I won’t say no more just read it again! I’m just sick worried about the final number luck, no one has ever been booted out when they were the final performer… and I mean nobody!!! I hope tomorrow will be the first… Can’t wait… I’ll Dance with my Father if he get booted out this week…

Verdict: Worst

That’s your Idol... probably their worst night… mediocre will be an overstatement… Let’s just hope the voting public will get it right this time… Please Do!!!!

---Riddler OUT!

Riddler’s ranking:

1) Bo
2) Anthony
3) Vonzell
4) Carrie
5) Constantine
6) Scott

red-should be on the Bottom three….

Who should go:
Scott
Who might go:
Constantine
Who will go:
Scott


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home