Wednesday, April 27, 2005

disgust towards Idol...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nothing shocks me at this point of the show, but just like any American parent…. I’m disappointed… God Damn it!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Okay, I hated the group performance, though I loved the parts Carrie sung… and hated the rest of it especially the pig’s solo…

The commercial was not that great but I did find Anthony very amusing on that one…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Okay, it was pretty obvious that Vonzell and Anthony was in the bottom group that night but to have Constantine in it instead of the fat hog… that’s just completely despicable… I wanted to strangle that pig while he smirked the moment he found out he’s in…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Vonzell was safe and man, the pressure is mounting, comparing the performances of these two last night, Anthony did a far better job than Constantine… so despite the fact that the latter was great a lot of times, the fact that he sucked makes it acceptable for me that he goes not Anthony, but I sure have wanted him to say instead of that pig!!!! Now there’s no chance for a Connie and Carrie final ‘bout!!!! Bo and Carrie all the way.. the rumored couple which is no more than a page six entry

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Paula was crying, Carrie was shocked and that Pig grr!!!! Carrie cried as well and if I were Simon I would have just said that there are really sick people who votes for those who stink, and I think their numbers have grown that’s why that pig is still here… I hate him!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Man, America needs help, and they need it fast!!!!! That pig do not deserves to be there anymore. I never despised anybody this much my entire life… God give me strength….

1 Comments:

Blogger riddler said...

haha nabsa me din yan... wala yun wahehehe

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home